November 14, 2017 @ 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Auditorium E
- Other Meetings
Registration is free and a light meal will be served.
Click here to register by November 10th
The purpose of this forum is:
- Learn about changes we are seeing in our wildlife and ecosystems in response to a changing climate
- Learn about actions you can take and what is going on locally and regionally
- Learn new strategies for providing wildlife passage and flood protection
- Learn how to respond to future changes
- Erich Osterberg, Dartmouth College
- Rick Van de Poll, Environmental Consultant
- Amanda Stone, UNH Cooperative Extension
- Paul Marangelo, The VT Nature Conservancy
- Mark Goodwin, City of Lebanon
For more information click here.
The workshop is FREE, but space is limited. Please register by November 10 by clicking the link above. Contact Sherry Godlewski at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 271-6801 with questions.
The forum is hosted by the Upper Valley Adaptation Workgroup