Towns that suffer road damage from emergencies should contact their District Vtrans Office for assistance, or the State Duty Officer at 1-800-347-0488 if is not during working hours.  Please also let TRORC know of any damage.  We may also be contacting you to determine any road conditions and resource needs.  Stay safe and document all damage.