Documents and Maps
The Royalton Town Plan was adopted on March 3, 2015
Adopted by Town Meeting vote at Town Meeting 2015
Town Plan Review – Pursuant to 24 V.S.A., Section 4350, the Royalton, VT Selectboard requested this Commission to review and approve the Royalton Town Plan adopted on March 3, 2015 by the Town.
TRORC Enhanced Consultation – The main goal of this process is to improve the effectiveness of municipal and regional plans and planning programs by achieving the goals of Title 24, §4302.
Zoning & Subdivision
- Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Large Scale Development & Rural Planning Presentation (04/26/16)
- Royalton E911 Mapbook
- Royalton LEOP
- Royalton Road Erosion Risk Map
- Roylaton Village Designation
- South Royalton Village Deisgnation Map
- Stream Alteration Permit Size Map
- TRORC E911 Road and Address Map (11x17)
- TRORC Future Land Use Area Map (I-89 Interchange)
- TRORC Future Land Use Area Map (Royalton)
- TRORC Future Land Use Area Map (South Royalton)
- VTrans Town Highway Map
Sources – Census 2010, American Community Survey 5 year estimates, Vermont’s HousingData.org, and the VT Energy Dashboard.