Documents and Maps
The Strafford Town Plan was adopted on August 10, 2011
Town Plan Review – Pursuant to 24 V.S.A., Section 4350, the Strafford, VT Selectboard requested this Commission to review and approve the Strafford Town Plan adopted on August 10, 2011 by the Town.
TRORC Enhanced Consultation – The main goal of this process is to improve the effectiveness of municipal and regional plans and planning programs by achieving the goals of Title 24, §4302.
Zoning & Subdivision
- Energy Planning Packet
- Large Scale Development & Rural Planning Presentation (04/26/16)
- South Strafford Village Designation Map (2011)
- Strafford E911 Mapbook
- Strafford Flood Bylaw 1993
- Strafford Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Strafford LEOP
- Strafford Road Erosion Risk Map
- Stream Alteration Permit Size Map
- TRORC E911 Road and Address Map (11x17)
- TRORC Future Land Use Area Map (South Strafford Village)
- TRORC Future Land Use Area Map (Strafford Village)
- VTrans Town Highway Map
Sources – Census 2010, American Community Survey 5 year estimates, Vermont’s HousingData.org, and the VT Energy Dashboard.