- Town Clerk:
- Betsy Sponable
- P.O. Box 6
Tunbridge, VT 05077
- E-mail the town
- Web site:
Documents and Maps
The Tunbridge Town Plan was adopted on April 16, 2013
Town Plan Review – Pursuant to 24 V.S.A., Section 4350, the Tunbridge, VT Selectboard requested this Commission to review and approve the Tunbridge Town Plan adopted on April 16, 2013 by the Town.
TRORC Enhanced Consultation – The main goal of this process is to improve the effectiveness of municipal and regional plans and planning programs by achieving the goals of Title 24, §4302.
Zoning & Subdivision
- Large Scale Development & Rural Planning Presentation (04/26/16)
- Stream Alteration Permit Size Map
- TRORC E911 Road and Address Map (11x17)
- TRORC Future Land Use Area Map (North Tunbridge Village)
- TRORC Future Land Use Area Map (Tunbridge Village)
- Tunbridge Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Tunbridge LEOP
- Tunbridge Road Erosion Risk Map
- Turnbridge E911 Mapbook
- Village Designation Map (Tunbridge Village)
- VTrans Town Highway Map
Sources – Census 2010, American Community Survey 5 year estimates, Vermont’s HousingData.org, and the VT Energy Dashboard.