Documents and Maps
The West Fairlee Town Plan was adopted on March 7, 2017
Town Plan Review – Pursuant to 24 V.S.A., Section 4350, the West Fairlee, VT Selectboard requested this Commission to review and approve the West Fairlee Town Plan adopted on March 7, 2017 by the Town.
TRORC Enhanced Consultation – The main goal of this process is to improve the effectiveness of municipal and regional plans and planning programs by achieving the goals of Title 24, §4302.
Zoning & Subdivision
- Stream Alteration Permit Size Map
- TRORC E911 Road and Address Map (11x17)
- TRORC Future Land Use Area Map (West Fairlee Village)
- VTrans Town Highway Map
- West Fairlee E911 Mapbook
- West Fairlee Flood Hazard Area Zoning 1990
- West Fairlee LEOP
- West Fairlee Road Erosion Risk Map
- West Fairlee Village Designation Map (2013)
Sources – Census 2010, American Community Survey 5 year estimates, Vermont’s HousingData.org, and the VT Energy Dashboard.