SERG Director, Bob Walker, and representatives from Efficiency Vermont will present to the public about the various energy improvements and low-interest financing available to many Vermont residents at a series of forums, taking place:
- Wednesday, January 7th, 2015, Bradford Academy Auditorium, 7:00pm
- Tuesday, January 20th, 2015, Thetford Center Community Center, 6:30pm
- Tuesday, January 27th, Randolph, Randolph Municipal Building, Randolph, 7:00pm
- Wednesday, February 25th, 2015, Bugbee Senior Center, White River Junction, 6:30pm
- Thursday, February, 26th, Woodstock Town Hall (upstairs meeting room), Woodstock, 7:00pm
Energy service providers will be available to answer your technology related questions.
If you can’t make the forums, but want to learn more about PACE, SERG at 802-785-4126, or Efficiency Vermont at www.efficiencyvermont.com/PACE, [email protected] or 888-921-5990.
These forums are being cosponsored by Sustainable Energy Resource Group, Upper Valley Sierra Club, Vital Communities and the town energy committees.