August 7, 2014 @ 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm
America/New York Timezone
This training will cover the following topics:
Application Content (15-20 minutes)
- Is your town and project eligible?
- What makes applications competitive?
- Information you need to support your application.
- Q & A
Introduction to the Online Application (15-20 minutes)
- Creating and validating a new user account
- Creating and submitting a new MPG application
- Available resources
- Q & A
Registrants will be validated for access to the online system before the webinar begins. Those already familiar with submitting an online MPG application may participate for just the first half of the training.
The webinar will be made available on this webpage after the August 7th training.
To register, please contact Annina Seiler and provide your name, the municipality you represent and your role in municipal government (planning commissioner, zoning administrator, etc.).
Add to Calendar