April 5, 2016 @ 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
America/New York Timezone
Northeast Vermont Development Association
Department of Public Safety – Division of Emergency Management and Homeland Security is hosting ICS 300 – Intermediate Incident Command System. Currently there are 12 seats available.
The free course will be held at the Northeast Vermont Development Association in St. Johnsbury on April 5, 6, & 7, 2016 from 8:00AM – 4:30PM. (Must attend all three sessions). https://demhs.vermont.gov/calendar/ics300_4.6.16
Middle management, strike team leaders, task force leaders, unit leaders, division and group supervisors, branch directors, Emergency Operations Center staff.
This course focuses on management of expanding incidents and is intended for those who will be serving in the following positions: command staff, section chiefs, strike team leaders, unit leaders, division and group supervisors, branch directors, multi-agency coordination system staff, and Emergency Operations Center staff.
- Explain how NIMS command and management component supports management of expanding incidents.
- Describe the incident / event management process for expanding incidents as prescribed by ICS.
- Implement the incident management process on a simulated Type 3 incident.
- Develop an Incident Action Plan for a simulated incident.
- Complete the attached registration form
- Attach ICS 100 and ICS 200 Certificate of Completion to meet the prerequisites.
- Email all three documents to [email protected].