April 14, 2021 @ 9:30 am – 10:00 am
America/New York Timezone
Come join TRORC Staff Person Pete Fellows to learn about flooding, Vermont’s number one hazard!
Three zoom webinars will be offered (no more than 30 minutes long) to explore different subject areas related to flooding in Vermont. These webinars will be recorded and uploaded to our YouTube channel if you are unable to attend.
The three webinars will be held on the following dates and times:
- April 14, 2021 at 9:30 a.m.: Floodplain Mapping Update
- This zoomer will include information on the White River basin that completed its discovery and some of its survey work this past year, as well as the Ottauquechee Basin which is just beginning.
- April 19, 2021 at 9:30 a.m.: LOMA-LIDAR, how-to and your bylaw questions
- This session will include information on Letters of Map Amendments (LOMAs) and how to use the new VT Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR) data to help homeowners complete LOMAs. Questions about bylaw administration will be addressed as well.
- April 27, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.: Flood response and recovery issues
- This zoom session will include your questions about bylaw administration during disaster recovery as well as general flood disaster recovery and floodproofing preparedness.
For all three webinars, use the following zoom and call-in information:
- 1-(646)-518-9805, Access Code 6409965060#
For more information, contact Pete Fellows at [email protected].