July 13, 2017 @ 9:30 am – 11:00 am
America/New York Timezone
Hartford Town Hall
171 Bridge St
White River Junction, VT 05001
- TAC Meetings
DUE TO ROAD DAMAGE, the meeting will be held at the HARTFORD TOWN HALL
Thursday July 13, 2017
Thetford Town Office (3910 VT113, Thetford Center) 9:30AM – 11:00AM
2. Approval of May 11 Minutes.
3. VTrans Long Range Transportation Plan – Dave Pelletier, Planning Coordinator
Vermont’s Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) is a framework to guide transportation decision-making and investments over the next 20 years. Dave will present the Statewide Survey and Existing Conditions & Future Trends findings, solicit TAC feedback regarding current and projected conditions and trends in transportation, and hear about regional issues and priorities.
4. All Things Roads & Water Quality – Rita
Better Roads Awards
Road Erosion Inventories
Municipal Roads Grants-in-Aid Pilot
5. VTrans Bike Ped projects
• Norwich RRFB Installations
• South Royalton Village Pedestrian Feasibility Study
• Randolph Elm Street Sidewalk Construction
6. Other business?
Future meeting topics? Next meeting on Thursday September 14, 2017. Location TBD