December 11, 2019 @ 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
America/New York Timezone
The Woodstock Inn
14 The Green
Woodstock, VT 05091
- TRORC Board Meetings
TO: Regional Commissioners
FROM: Jerry Fredrickson, Chairperson
Peter G. Gregory, Executive Director
DATE: December 3, 2019
RE: Next Commission Meeting – December 11, 2019 – 5:00 p.m.
Holiday appetizers available at 5:00 p.m.
The Regional Commission will hold its next meeting Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. in the Rockefeller Room, of the Woodstock Inn, in downtown Woodstock.
Call to Order/Approval of Agenda/Introductions/Public Comment – 6:00 p.m.
- Public Hearing – Town Plan Approvals and Confirmation of Planning Effort per 24 VSA, 4350 for Granville and Corinth (draft decisions enclosed)
- Public Hearing – Issuance of a Determination of Energy Compliance for Corinth Town Plan (draft determination enclosed)
- Energy Action Network (EAN) eanvt.org presentation. Jared Duvall, Executive Director of EAN will present details on EAN’s Vermont Energy Dashboard and their new Community Progress Maps Tool. Discussion and Q & A will follow.
- Action on Town Plan approvals and Confirmation for Granville and Corinth
- Action on Issuance of a Determination of Energy Compliance for Corinth Town Plan
- Approval of October 30, 2019 TRORC Board Minutes (enclosed)
- Acceptance of October and November TRORC Financial Reports (enclosed)
- Staff/Commissioner Updates
- Regional Plan
- Commissioner Items
- Legislative Preview
- TRORC Projects
- Adjournment – 7:30 p.m.
NOTE: If you are unable to attend, please notify your town’s other representative so he or she can attend. Thank you!
The next Regional Commission Meeting will be held on February 26, 2020. A full packet and agenda will be sent out to Commissioners in mid-February.