December 9, 2020 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
America/New York Timezone
- TRORC Board Meetings
NOTE: Virtual Meeting
Under Act 92, this Board is legally allowed to host electronic meetings due to the COVID-19 situation. If you need accommodations for this meeting, please contact Peter Gregory at [email protected].
TRORC will hold its next Commission Meeting Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. via Zoom (see call-in instructions below)
- Call to Order. Approval of Agenda. Action
- Public Comments
- Public Hearing – Bethel Town Plan Approval and Confirmation Action
- Public Hearing – Bethel and Thetford Determination of Energy Compliance
- Action on Bethel Town Plan Approval and Confirmation (draft decision attached)
- Action on Bethel and Thetford Determination of Energy Compliance (draft decisions attached)
- Speaker. Matt Dunne, former Vermont House and Senate member is founder and Executive Director of the Center for Rural Innovation (CORI). He is joining us tonight to describe his vision for rural economic development and CORI’s role in supporting that vision.
- Approval of October Board minutes (attached)
- Acceptance of October and November unaudited Financial Reports (attached)
- Executive Director and Commissioner updates
NOTE: If you are unable to attend, please notify your town’s other representative so he or she can attend. Thank you!
The next TRORC Board Meeting will be held on February 24, 2021. A full packet and agenda will be sent out to Commissioners in mid-February.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 981 7657 1845
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,98176571845#,,,,,,0#,,231624# US (Chicago)
+14702509358,,98176571845#,,,,,,0#,,231624# US (Atlanta)
Dial by your location
+1 646 518 9805 US (New York)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)