September 28, 2016 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
America/New York Timezone
Bethel Town Hall
318 Main St
Bethel, VT 05032
- TRORC Board Meetings
NOTE: LOCATION CHANGE
TO: Regional Commissioners
FROM: William B. Emmons, III, Chairperson
Peter G. Gregory, Executive Director
DATE: September 19, 2016
RE: Next Commission Meeting – September 28, 2016.
Note New location!
The Regional Commission will hold its next meeting Wednesday, September 28, 2016 at 6:30 p.m. at the Bethel Town Hall, 318 Main Street, Bethel, VT.
- Call to Order/Approval of Agenda/Introductions/Public Comment – 6:30 p.m.
- Public Hearing – Barnard Town Plan Approval and Confirmation Action (enclosure)
- Approval of Barnard Town Plan and Confirmation of Planning efforts per 24 VSA, Section 4350. [5 minutes]
- Acceptance of the unaudited July and August Financial Reports. (enclosed) [5 minutes]
- Approval of May 25, 2016 and July 27, 2016 TRORC Board Minutes (enclosed) [5 minutes]
- Approval of FY 18 Dues Rate (enclosure) [5 minutes]
- TRORC Procurement Procedures – Action (enclosure) [5 minutes]
Recent changes in state and federal rules and bulletins necessitated some additional changes to our adopted Procurement Procedures.
- Rural and Conservation Area development and the proposed New Vista concept.
Staff and Commissioners will discuss policy direction as it relates to the New Vista concept as input into the TRORC Land Use Chapter update initiated last Fall. [60 minutes] (over)
- TRORC Regional Plan Chapter – “Fostering Healthier Communities” [20 minutes]
Staff will present a new chapter for discussion.
- Staff/Commissioner Updates [10 minutes]
- Act 250 projects
- Commissioner Items
- TRORC Projects
- Adjournment – 8:30 p.m.
NOTE: If you are unable to attend, please notify your town’s other representative so he or she can attend. Thank you!
The next Regional Commission Meeting will be held on October 26, 2016. A full packet and agenda will be sent out to Commissioners in mid-October.