February 24, 2021 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
America/New York Timezone
NOTE: Virtual Meeting
Under Act 92, this Board is legally allowed to host electronic meetings due to the COVID-19 situation. If you need accommodations for this meeting, please contact Peter Gregory at [email protected]
TRORC will hold its next meeting on Wednesday, February 24 at 6:30 p.m. Via Zoom (see call-in instructions below)
1. Call to Order. Approval of Agenda (Action)
2. Public Comments
3. Acceptance of the December Board Minutes (attached)
4. Acceptance of the unaudited December and January Financial Reports (attached)
5. Acceptance of FY20 TRORC Audit (audit report and management letter attached)
6. Update on TRORC Investments – Discussion only
7. Updated Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy – Discussion only
8. Staff projects presentations and discussion.
Geoff Martin, TRORC Regional Energy Coordinator, will discuss the work he has been doing with the six participating towns and will discuss work tasks and town participation for FY 22. Next, Kevin Geiger and Sarah Wraight will describe the Sole Proprietor Business Grant Program (Round 1) that is just now concluding and will discuss the details of the next Round scheduled to start in April.
9. Executive Director and Commissioner updates; Introduction of new TRORC staff member. Jake Palant
10. Executive Session, if needed
NOTE: If you are unable to attend, please notify your town’s other representative so he or she can attend. Thank you!
The next TRORC Board Meeting will be held on March 24, 2021. A full packet and agenda will be sent out to Commissioners in mid-March.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 925 2990 5486
One tap mobile
+14703812552,,92529905486#,,,,*073303# US (Atlanta)
+16465189805,,92529905486#,,,,*073303# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 646 518 9805 US (New York)