May 26, 2021 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
America/New York Timezone
NOTE: Virtual Meeting
Under Act 92, this Board is legally allowed to host electronic meetings due to the COVID-19 situation. If you need accommodations for this meeting, please contact Peter Gregory at [email protected].
TRORC will hold its next meeting on Wednesday, May 26 at 6:30 p.m. Via Zoom (see call-in instructions below)
1. Call to Order. Approval of Agenda (Action)
2. Public Comments
3. Acceptance of the April Board Minutes (attached)
4. Acceptance of the unaudited April Financial Reports (attached)
5. Keys to the Valley Housing Presentation. Kevin Geiger will lead the Board through the
findings of this study and will lead a discussion on what it means to the region and to
TRORC. See https://www.keystothevalley.com/about-us/whats-kttv-about/
6. Action on TRORC Transportation Projects FY 22 Prioritization (attachment). Rita Seto will
make a presentation and answer questions on the TAC approved lists
7. Tunbridge Commissioner Agenda Request (staff memo attached) – Discussion only
8. Executive Director and Commissioner updates
NOTE: If you are unable to attend, please notify your town’s other representative so he or she can attend. Thank you!
The next TRORC Board Meeting will be our Annual Meeting, to held on June 23, 2021. A full packet and agenda will be sent out to Commissioners in mid-June. A dinner meeting will be held in September.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 912 5424 2430
Dial by your location
+1 267 831 0333 US (Philadelphia)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)