December 15, 2021 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
America/New York Timezone
The Quechee Club
3268 Quechee Main St
Quechee, VT 05059
TRORC will hold its next meeting on Wednesday, December 15, 2021 at 6:30 p.m. at the Quechee Club, 3268 Quechee Main St., Quechee VT and via Zoom.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 881 7703 1625
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,88177031625#,,,,*426025# US (New York)
+16513728299,,88177031625#,,,,*426025# US (Minnesota)
- Call to Order/Approval of Agenda/Introductions/Public Comment on items not on the Agenda – 6:30 p.m.
- Public Hearing. Proposed Strafford Town Plan and Strafford Confirmation
- Public Hearing. Strafford Determination of Energy Compliance
- Strafford Town Plan Approval, Strafford Confirmation of Planning Effort, Determination of Energy Compliance – Action. Draft Decisions attached.
- Acceptance of the September, October and November Financial Reports (attached).
- Guest speaker: Erich Osterburg, Associate Professor in Dartmouth’s Department of Earth Science.
Erich is also the Chair of the Upper Valley Adaptation Workgroup, of which TRORC is a member. He does most of his work in the Arctic, and studies how earth’s climate system and glaciers responded to natural climate changes in the past, and how they are responding to human-caused climate change today. He was also part of a research team that showed marked increases in extreme precipitation in the Northeast since 1996. He lives in Etna, NH, with his family.
- Approval of TRORC Board Minutes from September 22, 2021 (attached)
- Acceptance of FY 21 TRORC Audit (sent separately to Commissioners)
- Staff/Commissioner Updates
- Commissioner Items
- Staff additions and changes
- Legislative Updates
- TRORC Projects
- Adjournment – 8:00 p.m.
NOTE: If you are unable to attend, please notify your town’s other representative so he or she can attend. Thank you!
The next TRORC Board Meeting will be held on January 26, 2022. A full packet and agenda will be sent out to Commissioners in mid-January.