The Sustainable Energy Resource Group (SERG) and partners will be hosting an Upper Valley Energy Committee Roundtable event on April 28th. This annual Roundtable promotes networking and information sharing to assist energy committees in carrying out their work. This year’s focus panel will discuss COMMUNITY SOLAR GROUP NET METERING: the opportunities, resources and models to promote community solar group net metering in Vermont and New Hampshire. The event agenda is set as follows:
5:30 – 5:40pm – Welcome and Brief Introductions
- 5 second introduction by all attendees: name, town, and energy affiliation
5:40 – 5:55pm – Sponsor Introductions
5:55 – 6:00pm – Review or Interesting EC Survey Results – Sarah, poll on interest for mini-roundtables, will have slides and pie charts
6:00 – 6:45pm – Energy Committee Updates
- Brief 2 minute update from each energy committee represented. Focus on the most recent and exciting project or challenge.
- Present in alphabetical order
- Have handout of what towns have been up to take notes on
6:45 – 7pm – Organizing Partner Presentations and Other Resources
7 – 8:00pm – Community Group Net Metering – materials and resources with handouts or links for more information
- Joey Miller, Vermont Natural Resources Council
- Kate Epsen, New Hampshire Sustainable Energy Association
- Lynn Benander, Coop Power
8:00 – 8:30pm – Clean up and leave
To register for this event before April 17th, please click here.