Randolph, Vermont…Stagecoach plans to expand services on the I89 Corridor to better meet the transportation needs of the community. The proposed improvements will come from re-imagining and re-routing existing services, keeping operations within current budget.
Stagecoach is asking for input from the community regarding their proposed changes to their services on the I89 Corridor. They will host six public meetings to solicit input on the proposed changes.
- April 24th at 12:00 PM at Dartmouth College, Class of 1953 Commons 104, Paganucci Lounge
- April 24th at 2:00 PM at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Auditorium H
- April 24th at 5:30 PM at the Stagecoach Depot, Randolph
- April 25th at 10:30 AM at National Life, Thrush Conference Room, Montpelier
- April 25th at 12:00 PM at Agency of Transportation, Davis 5th Floor Board Room, Montpelier
- May 2nd, at 5:30, Royalton Municipal Building
Stagecoach provides community transportation for everyone and they strive to create service that reflects the need of the community. Your voice and your involvement directs their future.
Community members who need transportation to attend the meeting may call 802-728-3773 by Thursday, April 20th to arrange a ride. Questions and feedback may also be submitted via [email protected].