July 21, 2020 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
America/New York Timezone
You are invited to join a virtual forum on COVID-19 recovery on July 21st from 6:30-8:30pm. This online gathering will provide a chance to connect with others in Orange County to:
- Share challenges and ideas for community response and equitable economic recovery
- Connect to others working to respond, recover, and build long-term resilience
- Meet with a “visiting team” of state, federal, business, and non-profit leaders who will share recovery strategies from across the state and ideas for resources and support
To register, visit: vtrural.org/recovery/orange
6:30pm – Opening Session
6:40pm – Breakouts:
- Supporting Orange County Businesses & Buying Local
- Addressing Housing & Homelessness
- Advancing Education & Childcare
- Overcoming Isolation & Building Community Unity
8:10pm – Closing Session
We hope to bring together a broad diversity of perspectives from across Orange County. Please join us and help spread the word by forwarding this email and sharing the Facebook event with your Orange County friends and neighbors. Everyone’s voice is important in identifying strategies for recovery and renewal!
These forums are part of a statewide series hosted by the COVID-19 Local Solutions and Community Action Team appointed by Governor Scott and facilitated by the Vermont Council on Rural Development. For more information and to register visit vtrural.org/recovery. Please feel free to reach out with questions, help with registration, or to do a test run if participating in a virtual meeting is new to you.
We look forward to seeing you on July 21st!
All the best,
Paul Costello, Executive Director
Vermont Council on Rural Development
on behalf of the COVID-19 Local Support and Community Action Team