February 26, 2020 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
America/New York Timezone
Thompson Senior Center
- Peter Gregory
- TRORC Board Meetings
TRORC will hold its next meeting Wednesday, February 26, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. at the Thompson Senior Center, Woodstock VT.
- Call to Order/Approval of Agenda/Introductions/Public Comment – 6:30 p.m.
- Public Hearing – Town Plan Approval for Fairlee (draft decision enclosed) [10 minutes]
- Public Hearing – Confirmation Action for Fairlee per 24 VSA, Section 4350 [5 minutes]
- Public Hearing – Determination of Energy Compliance, Fairlee Town Plan (draft decision enclosed) [5 minutes]
- Presentation and discussion on draft Basin 14 Plan (summary enclosure) – Danielle Owczarski, Basin Planner with ANR will present on Basin 14 Plan, and Jess Richter from TRORC will lead a discussion on the draft. (This draft is not yet available to the general public, so please contact Jess Richter at email@example.com or (802) 457-3188 if you would like a copy of the full draft Plan.) [55 minutes]
- Action on Fairlee Town Plan Approval and Confirmation [10 minutes]
- Action on Fairlee Determination of Energy Compliance [15 minutes]
- Approval of December 11, 2019 TRORC Board Minutes (enclosed) [5 minutes]
- Acceptance of December, 2019 and the January, 2020 TRORC Financial Reports (enclosed) [5 minutes]
- Staff/Commissioner Updates [10 minutes]
- Act 250 projects
- Commissioner Items
- Legislative Updates
- Draft Regional Plan
- TRORC Projects
- Adjournment – 8:30 p.m.
NOTE: If you are unable to attend, please notify your town’s other representative so he or she can attend. Thank you!
The next TRORC Board Meeting will be held on March 25, 2020. A full packet and agenda will be sent out to Commissioners in mid-March.