April 28, 2021 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
America/New York Timezone
NOTE: Virtual Meeting
Under Act 92, this Board is legally allowed to host electronic meetings due to the COVID-19 situation. If you need accommodations for this meeting, please contact Peter Gregory at [email protected].
TRORC will hold its next meeting on Wednesday, April 28 at 6:30 p.m. Via Zoom (see call-in instructions below)
1. Call to Order. Approval of Agenda (Action)
2. Public Comments
3. Acceptance of the February Board Minutes (attached)
4. Acceptance of the unaudited February and March Financial Reports (attached)
5. Presentation – Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP). A high-level overview of what a COOP is and what it can do for your community. Great for pandemics, but also for everyday life! Facilitated by Rich Cogliano, Vermont Emergency Management
6. Discussion of Regional Energy Scorecard (attachment) Staff member Kevin Geiger will discuss the development of the scorecards and answer questions
7. Discussion of TRORC Communications Plan outline. Staff member Kevin Geiger
8. Executive Director and Commissioner updates; TRORC Strategic Plan review and meetings; Executive Director Goals for FY 21; Legislative Updates
9. TRORC Annual Meeting and type of meetings going forward
10. Executive Session, if needed
NOTE: If you are unable to attend, please notify your town’s other representative so he or she can attend. Thank you!
The next TRORC Board Meeting will be held on May 26, 2021. A full packet and agenda will be sent out to Commissioners in mid-May.
Meeting ID: 969 0696 1354
Dial by your location
+1 646 518 9805 US (New York)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)