Our staff are able to offer a valuable technical resource to the mostly volunteer local officials of our Region. Call or email us if you have questions; we can also offer any trainings in person. Our services are generally provided without charge, but projects seeking significant time are done under contract.

TRORC Technical assistance includes:

Assistance to Planning Commissions:

We help with the drafting or review of town plans, zoning and subdivision bylaws, flood hazard area regulations, special studies and GIS mapping.

Assistance to Selectboards:

We help with adoption of plans and bylaws, road policies, health ordinances, disaster recovery, solid waste planning, permitting junk yards, permit enforcement, grant writing and administration.

Assistance to Conservation Commissions:

We help with educational programs, grant writing, open space planning and specialized GIS mapping.

Zoning Administrators and ZBAs/DRBs:

We assist in specific permit reviews or administration of bylaws.

In addition to specific technical assistance services for municipal officials, we offer a wide range of trainings for municipal officials.  Below is a downloadable list of our current available trainings.

Staff Contact:

Kevin Geiger, Senior Planner
[email protected]