Documents and Maps
The Braintree Town Plan was adopted on December 5, 2017
- Map #10: Existing Energy Generation
- Map #1: Current Land Use
- Map #2: Future Land Use
- Map #3: Transportation
- Map #4: Utilities, Facilities and Education
- Map #5: Natural Resources
- Map #6: Biomass Energy Potential
- Map #7: Hydroelectric Energy Potential
- Map #8: Solar Energy Potential
- Map #9: Wind Energy Potential
Town Plan Review – Pursuant to 24 V.S.A., Section 4350, the Braintree, VT Selectboard requested this Commission to review and approve the Braintree Town Plan adopted on December 5, 2017 by the Town.
Enhanced Energy Compliance Checklist – Pursuant to 24 V.S.A. Section 4352, this energy compliance checklist was submitted by the Selectboard to the Regional Planning Commission for review.
Certificate of Energy Compliance – Pursuant to 24 V.S.A. Section 4352(b), the Selectboard requested this Commission to review and issue a determination of energy planning compliance.
Zoning & Subdivision
Sources – Census 2010, American Community Survey 5 year estimates, Vermont’s HousingData.org, and the VT Energy Dashboard.
- Population and Housing Census 2010
- ACS Town Profile ACS 5yr estimate
- Population and Housing Estimates ACS 5yr estimate
- Social ACS 5yr estimate
- Economic ACS 5yr estimate
- Detailed Housing ACS 5yr estimate
- Housing Profile (HousingData.org)
- Energy Progress VT Energy Dashboard
- Energy Stats VT Energy Dashboard