Documents and Maps
The Strafford Town Plan was adopted on October 13, 2021
Town Plan Review – Pursuant to 24 V.S.A., Section 4350, the Strafford, VT Selectboard requested this Commission to review and approve the Strafford Town Plan adopted on October 13, 2021 by the Town.
Enhanced Energy Compliance Checklist – Pursuant to 24 V.S.A. Section 4352, this energy compliance checklist was submitted by the Selectboard to the Regional Planning Commission for review.
Certificate of Energy Compliance – Pursuant to 24 V.S.A. Section 4352(b), the Selectboard requested this Commission to review and issue a determination of energy planning compliance.
Zoning & Subdivision
- Energy Planning Packet
- Large Scale Development & Rural Planning Presentation (04/26/16)
- South Strafford Village Designation Map (2018)
- Strafford E911 Mapbook
- Strafford Energy Scorecard
- Strafford Flood Bylaw 1993
- Strafford Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Strafford REI Report
- Strafford Village Designation Map (2018)
- Stream Alteration Permit Size Map
- TRORC E911 Road and Address Map (11x17)
- TRORC Future Land Use Area Map (South Strafford Village)
- TRORC Future Land Use Area Map (Strafford Village)
- VTrans Town Highway Map
Sources – Census 2010, American Community Survey 5 year estimates, Vermont’s HousingData.org, and the VT Energy Dashboard.