Documents and Maps
The Strafford Town Plan was adopted on October 13, 2021
TRORC Regional Approval – Under Title 24, §4350 this town has requested TRORC’s approval to demonstrate consistency with the regional plan.
Enhanced Energy Compliance Checklist – Pursuant to 24 V.S.A. Section 4352, this energy compliance checklist was submitted by the Selectboard to the Regional Planning Commission for review.
Certificate of Energy Compliance – Pursuant to 24 V.S.A. Section 4352(b), the Selectboard requested this Commission to review and issue a determination of energy planning compliance.
Zoning & Subdivision
- Energy Planning Packet
- Large Scale Development & Rural Planning Presentation (04/26/16)
- South Strafford Village Designation Map (2018)
- Strafford E911 Mapbook
- Strafford Energy Scorecard
- Strafford Flood Bylaw 1993
- Strafford Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Strafford REI Report
- Strafford Village Designation Map (2018)
- Stream Alteration Permit Size Map
- TRORC E911 Road and Address Map (11x17)
- TRORC Future Land Use Area Map (South Strafford Village)
- TRORC Future Land Use Area Map (Strafford Village)
- VTrans Town Highway Map
Sources – Census 2020, American Community Survey 5 year estimates and the VT Energy Dashboard.