On October 8th from 6:30-8:30pm, the Local Solutions and Community Action Team established by Governor Phil Scott invites you to join a virtual COVID-19 recovery discussion to connect with others in Windsor County to:
- Share challenges and ideas for community recovery and resilience as we look ahead to the coming fall/winter months
- Connect to others working to build long-term community and economic resilience
- Meet with a “visiting team” of state, federal, business, and non-profit leaders who will share recovery strategies from across the state and ideas for resources and support
To Register Visit: www.vtrural.org/recovery/windsor
6:30pm – Opening Session
6:40pm – Breakouts (choose which topic is most important to you!)
- Education & Childcare
- Local Food Systems and Food Security
- Housing & Homelessness
- Affordable & Accessible Broadband
8:10pm – Closing Session
All ARE WELCOME. Coming together to discuss recovery strategies and build ongoing resilience is vital and your voice is critical. If you are in need of ASL Interpretation please contact [email protected] by October 6th.
Registration is required: www.vtrural.org/recovery/windsor Once you are registered, you will receive instructions to join via computer, mobile device, or phone.
For assistance with registration contact [email protected] or 802-223-6091.
Recovery Visits are hosted by the Local Support and Community Action Team of the Governor’s Economic Mitigation and Recovery Task Force, in partnership with the Two Rivers Ottauquechee Regional Commission, and produced by the Vermont Council on Rural Development.