June 17, 2021 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
America/New York Timezone
June 17, 2021
Phone: 1-312-626-6799, Access Code: 999443#
This meeting is virtual. Due to the recent rescinding of Act 92, this Committee is legally obligated to post a physical location for this meeting. Physical location: 128 King Farm Road, Woodstock, VT 05091. If you need accommodations for this meeting, please contact Kevin Geiger at [email protected].
- Call to order, any changes to agenda, and introductions– Bruce Martin, Chair
- Approval of minutes for 3/18/2021 (attached)
- Approval of TRORC Invoice ($3,604.54)
- Approval of treasurer’s report – Brad Salzmann, Treasurer
- Green Mountain Power Resilient Infrastructure Plan – Ken Couture, GMP
- Other Business (Trainings, Ideas, etc).
- Membership Vote to Officially Dissolve LEPC #12 and it’s assets.
Stay tuned for a Regional Emergency Management Committee (REMC) Meeting in September!
For any questions, please contact Kevin Geiger at [email protected].