Documents and Maps
The Corinth Town Plan was adopted on October 21, 2019
- Map #10: Solar Energy Potential
- Map #11: Wind Energy Potential
- Map #1: Present Land Use
- Map #2: Future Land Use
- Map #3: Transportation
- Map #4: Natural Features
- Map #5: Forest Blocks
- Map #6: Utilities and Facilities
- Map #7: Existing Energy Generation
- Map #8: Biomass Energy Potential
- Map #9: Hydroelectric Energy Potential
Town Plan Review - Pursuant to 24 V.S.A., Section 4350, the Corinth, VT Selectboard requested this Commission to review and approve the Corinth Town Plan adopted on October 21, 2019 by the Town.
Enhanced Energy Compliance Checklist – Pursuant to 24 V.S.A. Section 4352, this energy compliance checklist was submitted by the Selectboard to the Regional Planning Commission for review.
Certificate of Energy Compliance – Pursuant to 24 V.S.A. Section 4352(b), the Selectboard requested this Commission to review and issue a determination of energy planning compliance.
Zoning & Subdivision
- Cookeville Village Center Designation
- Corinth E911 Mapbook
- Corinth Energy Scorecard
- Corinth Local Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Corinth REI Report
- East Corinth Village Center Designation
- Energy Planning Packet
- Stream Alteration Permit Size Map
- TRORC E911 Road and Address Map (11x17)
- VTrans Town Highway Map
Sources – Census 2020, American Community Survey 5 year estimates and the VT Energy Dashboard.