Documents and Maps
The Rochester Town Plan was adopted on April 27, 2020
- Map #10: Solar Energy Potential
- Map #11: Wind Energy Potential
- Map #1: Transportation
- Map #2: Utilities, Facilities and Education
- Map #3: Current and Future Land Use
- Map #4: Natural Resources
- Map #5: Forest Blocks
- Map #6: Flood
- Map #7: Existing Energy Generation
- Map #8: Biomass Energy Potential
- Map #9: Hydroelectric Energy Potential
Town Plan Review – Pursuant to 24 V.S.A., Section 4350, the Rochester, VT Selectboard requested this Commission to review and approve the Rochester Town Plan adopted on April 27, 2020 by the Town.
Enhanced Energy Compliance Checklist – Pursuant to 24 V.S.A. Section 4352, this energy compliance checklist was submitted by the Selectboard to the Regional Planning Commission for review.
Certificate of Energy Compliance – Pursuant to 24 V.S.A. Section 4352(b), the Selectboard requested this Commission to review and issue a determination of energy planning compliance.
Zoning & Subdivision
- Energy Planning Packet
- Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Rochester Capital Budget and Program Report
- Rochester Draft Town Plan April 2019
- Rochester E911 Mapbook
- Rochester Energy Scorecard
- Stream Alteration Permit Size Map
- TRORC E911 Road and Address Map (11x17)
- TRORC Future Land Use Area Map (Rochester)
- Village Designation Map (2018)
- VTrans Town Highway Map
Sources – Census 2010, American Community Survey 5 year estimates, Vermont’s HousingData.org, and the VT Energy Dashboard.