Documents and Maps
The Rochester Town Plan was adopted on April 27, 2020
- Map #10: Solar Energy Potential
- Map #11: Wind Energy Potential
- Map #1: Transportation
- Map #2: Utilities, Facilities and Education
- Map #3: Current and Future Land Use
- Map #4: Natural Resources
- Map #5: Forest Blocks
- Map #6: Flood
- Map #7: Existing Energy Generation
- Map #8: Biomass Energy Potential
- Map #9: Hydroelectric Energy Potential
TRORC Regional Approval – Under Title 24, §4350 this town has requested TRORC’s approval to demonstrate consistency with the regional plan.
Enhanced Energy Compliance Checklist – Pursuant to 24 V.S.A. Section 4352, this energy compliance checklist was submitted by the Selectboard to the Regional Planning Commission for review.
Certificate of Energy Compliance – Pursuant to 24 V.S.A. Section 4352(b), the Selectboard requested this Commission to review and issue a determination of energy planning compliance.
Zoning & Subdivision
- Rochester Capital Budget and Program Report
- Rochester E911 Mapbook
- Rochester Energy Planning Packet
- Rochester Energy Scorecard
- Rochester Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Stream Alteration Permit Size Map
- TRORC E911 Road and Address Map (11x17)
- TRORC Future Land Use Area Map (Rochester)
- Village Designation Map (2018)
- VTrans Town Highway Map
Sources – Census 2020, American Community Survey 5 year estimates and the VT Energy Dashboard.