March 10, 2022 @ 9:30 am – 11:00 am
America/New York Timezone
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/9395784520; Meeting ID: 939 578 4520
- Additions to Agenda and Public Comments
- Approval of November 10 minutes
- VTrans General Fund Bridge Program Proposal – Kevin Marshia, VTrans (30 mins)
As a result of Congress passing the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA), they established a General Fund Bridge Program. Kevin will present on VTran’s proposal on bridge funding.
- Recap of the 2020 Project Prioritization on the State and Town Highway Bridge capital program. – Rita (40 mins)
Rita will refresh the TAC on our bridge list from 2020 and discuss what the schedule/next steps for the upcoming Vermont Project Selection and Prioritization Process (VPSP2) that focuses on structures.
- VTrans US Route 4 Corridor Study – Matthew Arancio, VTrans (15 mins)
Matt will provide a brief overview of the anticipated upcoming corridor study for US Route 4 (Hartford to Woodstock).
- Other business (10 mins)
• Grants in Aid Ditching Grants FY23 – due Sept. 30, 2022
• Grants in Aid Equipment Grant – due June 30, 2022
• DEC MRGP REI Annual Report – due April 1, 2022
• VTrans District Annual Class 2 Paving and Structures Grant – due April 15, 2022
Future meeting topics? Next meeting on Thursday May 12, 2022
Add to Calendar