Documents and Maps
The Bethel Town Plan was adopted on November 19, 2020
Town Plan Review - Pursuant to 24 V.S.A., Section 4350, the Bethel, VT Selectboard requested this Commission to review and approve the Bethel Town Plan adopted on November 19, 2020 by the Town.
Enhanced Energy Compliance Checklist – Pursuant to 24 V.S.A. Section 4352, this energy compliance checklist was submitted by the Selectboard to the Regional Planning Commission for review.
Certificate of Energy Compliance – Pursuant to 24 V.S.A. Section 4352(b), the Selectboard requested this Commission to review and issue a determination of energy planning compliance.
Zoning & Subdivision
- Bethel E911 Mapbook
- Bethel Energy Scorecard
- Bethel Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Bethel Village Designation Map
- Downtown Bethel Village Designation (2011)
- Energy Planning Packet
- Stream Alteration Permit Size Map
- TRORC E911 Road and Address Map (11x17)
- TRORC Future Land Use Area Map (Bethel)
- VTrans Town Highway Map
Sources – Census 2020, American Community Survey 5 year estimates and the VT Energy Dashboard.