Documents and Maps
The Norwich Town Plan was adopted on December 14, 2011
Town Plan Review – Pursuant to 24 V.S.A., Section 4350, the Norwich, VT Selectboard requested this Commission to review and approve the Norwich Town Plan adopted on December 14, 2011 by the Town.
TRORC Enhanced Consultation – The main goal of this process is to improve the effectiveness of municipal and regional plans and planning programs by achieving the goals of Title 24, §4302.
Zoning & Subdivision
- Norwich E911 Mapbook
- Norwich Hazard Mitigation Plan 2015
- Norwich LEOP
- Norwich Road Erosion Risk Map
- Stream Alteration Permit Size Map
- TRORC E911 Road and Address Map (11x17)
- TRORC Regional Land Use Area Map (I-91 Interchange)
- TRORC Regional Land Use Area Map (Norwich Village)
- VTrans Town Highway Map
Sources – Census 2010, American Community Survey 5 year estimates, Vermont’s HousingData.org, and the VT Energy Dashboard.