September 10, 2020 @ 9:30 am – 11:00 am
America/New York Timezone
- TAC Meetings
Two Rivers-Ottauquechee RPC Transportation Advisory Committee Meeting Thursday September 10, 2020, 9:30AM – 11:00AM
REMOTE MEETING: Under Act 92, this TAC is legally allowed to host electronic meetings due to the COVID-19 situation. This meeting will be conducted through the Zoom remote meeting on-line platform. See the connection information below. If you intend to join the Zoom meeting and have never used Zoom before, we recommend you begin the log-in process well in advance of the meeting to allow time for downloads and connections to occur. Or contact Rita Seto ([email protected] – (802) 281-2927) before the event to walk through a practice session.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/9395784520; Meeting ID: 939 578 4520 CALL-IN: People without a computer or other device can call in from the number below and enter the meeting ID from the phone keypad. 1 (646) 518 9805 and enter Meeting ID: 939 578 4520
2. Additions to Agenda and Public Comments
3. Annual Chair and Vice Chair election (pt. 2)
4. Approval of July 9 minutes
5. Update on VTrans Statewide Rail and Freight Plans – Dave Pelletier, VTrans
VTrans staff will provide an update on the Statewide Rail and Freight Plans. TAC members are invited to comment on data trends and provide initial ideas for how to improve multimodal freight movement and intercity passenger rail in Vermont.
6. Other business (10 mins)
- VTrans Bike Ped grant applications – September 30, 2020 due.
- VTrans Municipal Highway and Stormwater Mitigation grant applications – Oct. 9, 2020 due.
Future meeting topics? Next meeting on Thursday November 12, 2020
- VTrans Project Prioritization and Selection Process methodology for this upcoming season
2020-2021 TRORC TAC Meeting Dates:
November 12 / January 14 / March 11