Documents and Maps
The Woodstock Town Plan was adopted on May 31, 2023
TRORC Regional Approval – Under Title 24, §4350 this town has requested TRORC’s approval to demonstrate consistency with the regional plan.
Enhanced Energy Compliance Checklist – Pursuant to 24 V.S.A. Section 4352, this energy compliance checklist was submitted by the Selectboard to the Regional Planning Commission for review.
Certificate of Energy Compliance – Pursuant to 24 V.S.A. Section 4352(b), the Selectboard requested this Commission to review and issue a determination of energy planning compliance.
Zoning & Subdivision
- Energy Planning Packet
- Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Stream Alteration Permit Size Map
- Taftsville Village Designation
- Trail Design Plans for the Woodstock Riverwalk 2000
- TRORC E911 Road and Address Map (11x17)
- TRORC Future Land Use Area Map (Taftsville Village)
- TRORC Future Land Use Area Map (Woodstock Village)
- VTrans Town Highway Map
- VTrans Woodstock Village Highway Map
- Woodstock E911 Workbook
- Woodstock Energy Scorecard
- Woodstock Village Designation
Sources – Census 2020, American Community Survey 5 year estimates and the VT Energy Dashboard.