Documents and Maps
The Woodstock Town Plan was adopted on September 17, 2019
Town Plan Review – Pursuant to 24 V.S.A., Section 4350, the Woodstock, VT Selectboard requested this Commission to review and approve the Woodstock Town Plan adopted on September 17, 2019 by the Town.
Enhanced Energy Compliance Checklist – Pursuant to 24 V.S.A. Section 4352, this energy compliance checklist was submitted by the Selectboard to the Regional Planning Commission for review.
Certificate of Energy Compliance – Pursuant to 24 V.S.A. Section 4352(b), the Selectboard requested this Commission to review and issue a determination of energy planning compliance.
Zoning & Subdivision
- Energy Planning Packet
- Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Stream Alteration Permit Size Map
- Trail Design Plans for the Woodstock Riverwalk 2000
- TRORC E911 Road and Address Map (11x17)
- TRORC Future Land Use Area Map (Taftsville Village)
- TRORC Future Land Use Area Map (Woodstock Village)
- VTrans Town Highway Map
- VTrans Woodstock Village Highway Map
- Woodstock E911 Workbook
- Woodstock Village Designation
Sources – Census 2010, American Community Survey 5 year estimates, Vermont’s HousingData.org, and the VT Energy Dashboard.
- Population and Housing Census 2010
- ACS Town Profile ACS 5yr estimate
- Population and Housing Estimates ACS 5yr estimate
- Social ACS 5yr estimate
- Economic ACS 5yr estimate
- Detailed Housing ACS 5yr estimate
- Housing Profile (HousingData.org)
- Energy Progress VT Energy Dashboard
- Energy Stats VT Energy Dashboard